6 months

It has been 6 months since the day we fell in love with you, since you came into our lives and I couldn't imagine life any different.

Forrest Dominic Reimer. God knew exactly what this family needed when he placed you into our arms.



Every. Single. Day. I have savoured you. I have been able to enjoy all of your newborness. Soak in those days staring at your little fingers and toes and holding you on my chest watching your take peaceful breaths in and out.

You have made those days a treasure. Something I won't forget. You allowed me to truly take it all in.



6 months later and you are a happy, giggly baby boy.

Your favourite activity is to watch your brothers and I can see that sparkle in your eye. That sparkle that tells me that your going to be up and running and keeping up with those boys in no time.


Yesterday for the first time, you rolled across the floor and ended up on your belly. Prepared to take on the world!

You have the cutest little chubby cheeks and thighs. You also get straight up mad when you are not getting solid foods but everyone else is!



So Forrest, Happy 1/2 year! Love you to the moon and back.




Comments

Popular Posts