He is 2


My sweet innocent baby boy. How did you become two so fast? It feels like just days ago that we were eagerly leaving that early morning on the day of your birth, excited after 10 long and somewhat unsure months to hold you in our arms. 

This last year has been one of my favourites. You have grown so much. I have watched you changed from a unsteady baby, into a quick agile toddler. I have watched you change from listening to speaking. I have watched your relationship with your brother grow and grow. I have loved every single minute. 



Rhys you are my second born baby boy, and sometimes I wonder if you were born with the key to my heart. Even though you are two, I feel like you will always be my baby.  You sweet voice, your gentle soul, your love for cuddles at all times of the day. 




This year many things are going to change. You are going to move up and fill some mighty big shoes as a big brother, but don't worry, Boston will help you out with that. I can't wait to see how you love on your baby brother or sister. And secretly I am hoping that you will stay my baby forever. 

Rhysie- mommy loves you so much. Happy Birthday my sweet little man. 




Comments

Popular Posts